Change priority for loading theme/plugin translations
|Reported by:||sebastian.pisula||Owned by:||swissspidy|
I think that translations should be load first from wp-content/languages/themes/.... If file not exists then should be loaded from theme dir.
Change History (38)
- Summary changed from Change priorytet for load theme translations to Change priority for loading theme translations
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Component changed from Themes to I18N
- Keywords has-patch added
- Summary changed from Change priority for loading theme translations to Change priority for loading theme/plugin translations
- Keywords changed from has-patch, commit, needs-dev-note to has-patch commit needs-dev-note
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.