eval problem in classes.php and rewrite.php
|Reported by:||obsidiandh||Owned by:||westi|
One of the moderators on the support forums said I should raise a ticket for this.
wp-includes/classes.php and wp-includes/rewrite.php both use the eval function.
This function is disabled by suhosin (and sometimes in php.ini) for security reasons.
I've written a patch for the files which under my limited testing seems to have no ill effects.
I expect you can find a cleaner way to do this but here is the patch (see attached files).
Hopefully this will help you get wordpress installed on more locked down systems.
Change History (28)
- Component changed from General to Security
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Component changed from Security to Permalinks
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor