onbeforeunload alert always triggers with attachments
|Reported by:||duck_||Owned by:||koopersmith|
- Create a post with attachments in it
- Visit the post's edit screen
- Navigate away without modification and see an alert about "The changes you made will be lost..."
Trying to press "Update" and then leaving gives the same result.
tinymce.activeEditor.isDirty() is always returning true because attachments are lazy loaded with individual XHRs and so the editor's startContent property doesn't contain the full HTML for an attachment. Once an attachment model has been loaded then it's re-rendered and the editor content is different even though the user hasn't made any modifications.
Change History (13)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
comment:11 koopersmith — 17 months ago
- Owner set to koopersmith
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed