Make sure button-primary has button class
|Reported by:||iseulde||Owned by:||chris_d2d|
- Adds the button class to all primary buttons. This is necessary to make them responsive.
- Removes all secondary-buttonclasses and replaces it with button when needed. button-seconarydoes the same as button, but it's not responsive. It shouldn't be used.
- Replaces classes inside submit_button() with a shorthand for some buttons, a shorthand is used most of the time.
Change History (21)
3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version changed from trunk to 3.8
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.